Want to grow your Spotify fan base? Submit music to our Spotify playlists for free by using the ‘regular’ option 3 below.
If you want to skip the submission queue, choose option 2 (engagement) or 1 (donation). You can also submit your track to our (new) monthly(ish) YouTube compilations. For review consideration click the third button and if you want to buy us a coffee (or beer), click here.
Don’t want to do all the hard work yourself and want to submit to more Spotify playlists? Run a campaign with PlaylistPush using our affiliate link or use coupon code AGD5MHW for a 7.5% discount on your first campaign!
Looking forward to listening to your work of art!
SUBMIT FOR PLAYLIST AND REVIEW CONSIDERATION BY CLICKING THE OPTION(S) BELOW.
If you don’t know if your track fits the playlist you’re submitting to, read the FAQ at the bottom of this page and listen to the playlists. If you’re having problems submitting your track, try submitting via Google Chrome browser.
* Skip the queue options are temporarily disabled.
- Click here to submit to our author Chris Ambrosino’s Blue Ribbon Indie Tracker playlist, directly via our website.
- Click here to submit to our author Vasan’s (Right Club Foot) New & Improved Indie playlist.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what’s up!
We try to listen to all regular submissions. Because of the volume of submissions, we simply can’t listen to all submissions, let alone respond to them. We try to e-mail all artists that are accepted on one of our playlists with the good news though.
All review submissions end up in a shared Dropbox folder that we share with all contributors. Every contributor picks his/her next writing project from there.
We’ll tag you on your socials.
We share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Steemit, Whaleshares, Narrative, Pinterest, Feedspot, Publc and via RSS.
On Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, YouTube, Soundcloud and Tidal.
- New Music: not older than three months
- 90 Minutes Rising Indie Mixtape: not older than three months
- Indie Music 2019: released after November 2018
- NEW ROCK For Hefty Folks: Not older than three months
We’re looking for Alternative, Indie, Indie Pop, Rock, Folk, Country and anything in between. No Hip Hop, Rap, Heavy Metal, Grime or R&B though.